Tour Full Day
A Full Day means that we will do it according to what you need, making the different tours we have compatible. You can see to see the facilities of several nitrate mines that are still producing
DURATION OF THE TOUR AND SCHEDULES
7 and a half hours counting trips Departure place according to hotel
agreement as return to the same place of departure
- Transfer in safe and comfortable vehicle
- Tourist guide specialized in astronomy
- Snack (sandwich, cookies and hot drinks)
ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT
This tour begins at the fishing terminal where a review of the place and the places that will be visited in the tour is given in this review is proceeded to distribute an authorization form of death of images which allows us to take photographs and then be sent to our Client of your experience in our tour.
- Then we went through the Melbourne and Clark which is better known as the historic dock of Antofagasta where we will explain its history the importance that it has and because it is in our list of attractions of our tour
- We will move to the colon square where we will show you the history that this square holds, from the copy of the Big-Ben to the massacre of the colon square and many very interesting facts about this beautiful square.
- We will take a tour and see many buildings that remain to date as the church the current notary and the library, the murals and others. After learning a little more about the history of this beautiful city we will go to see one of the most visited and fundamental tourist attraction of Antofagasta.
- On a road that keeps a surprising view and curious facts such as arificial beaches, fresh water springs in the driest desert in the world to cranes that cost a single dollar without a doubt a path that you can not miss.
- On the return we take you to lunch at a well-known restaurant in the region which is in agreement.
- After that we will go to the ruins of huanchaca the pump room and energy where we will teach you the history of this place that is what it was in the past that became today and that is the history of its surroundings as the Casino de Antofagasta, also have the possibility to visit the museum that adapted its form to the environment possesses minerals, palentological information, Astronomical information with the importance in its time of what is shown and because the importance in ours.
- After knowing a little more about this important place and tourist attraction we will go to the hand of the desert a work by the Chilean sculptor Mario Irarrázaval in that place you will realize the way that this sculptor found to make the desert communicate with the tourist through a free expression.
- On the way to see this great sculpture we will pass through the mining route that will show us the beauty and tranquility of the Atacama desert, we will pass through furnaces of calcination or smelting, through the industrial park la negra, La Mina mining mine Alto Norte that we can appreciate from the outside as It is your job.
INFORMATION FOR THE TOURIST
We request punctuality
When booking you will have our communication for a better payment coordination, retirement and you would implement to occupy in the tours
All our tours are adapted according to weather conditions.
The reservation is made one day in advance and the difference must be paid at the time of the tour.
All scheduled days, Saturdays and Sundays departing at 11:00 am from your Accommodation Daily tour: check availability
Set of photographs.
Chilean Peso 50,000 / American Dollar 85 (reference value according to the exchange rate (590))